• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DBMandrake
    Automated Home Legend
    • Sep 2014

Lightwave room temperature sensors ?

Asking for a friend...

Does anyone know whether a room that has a Lightwave radiator controller valve can have one of their room sensors "linked" to the zone to be a remote sensor for the radiator controller, as you can do with Evohome ?

I've read through the installation guides and in my opinion this question is not answered by the guides - it looks more to me like radiator valves and room sensors are mutually exclusive and can't be used in the same zones... ? (EG the room sensor is either a whole house boiler control, or a zone controller in a system with traditional zone valve zones)

By the way, huge discounts on Lightwave heating controls at the moment - which is why he's looking. He's a current Tado V3 owner with radiator controllers but is unhappy with the cost of the room thermostat for the Tado (double that of Evohome) to add as a sensor for some zones which are not sensing the temperature very well...
    Last edited by DBMandrake; 10 May 2019, 09:54 AM.
  • DBMandrake
    Automated Home Legend
    • Sep 2014

I'll assume then that nobody here has any first hand experience with Lightwave Heating controls ?

Comment

Working...
    X