• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BuxtonJim
    Automated Home Jr Member
    • Aug 2018

Fingers crossed

I've been critical in previous posts but credit where it's due,
    Evo has been performing pretty much according to my expectation for several months now. Apart from the odd drop out of remote login detail on my phone it's been rock solid as hoped for. My gas usage is definitely reduced, comfort levels are perfect now I can target heating and life feels way more comfortable.

Secrets are in the scheduling maybe and that becomes harder this time of year when those schedules can't be stored.
    I hope things are also better for others out there.
  • G4RHL
    Automated Home Legend
    • Jan 2015

Originally posted by BuxtonJim View Post
    I've been critical in previous posts but credit where it's due,
    Evo has been performing pretty much according to my expectation for several months now. Apart from the odd drop out of remote login detail on my phone it's been rock solid as hoped for. My gas usage is definitely reduced, comfort levels are perfect now I can target heating and life feels way more comfortable.

Secrets are in the scheduling maybe and that becomes harder this time of year when those schedules can't be stored.
    I hope things are also better for others out there.
    I concur. Once you are happy with the schedules set, and learn to leave Evohome to get on with things on its own, it works and works well. I make small adjustments to the temperatures in my schedule as seasons come and go but that is all. I rarely ever change set points simply using a manual override if needed. I have had no issues operating the system away from home either for some time now. My biggest lesson in the early days was to stop playing.

Comment

Working...
    X