• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • razmo123
    Automated Home Lurker
    • Mar 2019

Smart Heating Controls

Hi All,

Doing a large home renovation currently. Have had wet underfloor installed downstairs, split into 4 different zones. Upstairs will be radiators in bedrooms and on landing and then two bathrooms, each with electric underfloor.

I want to be able to control all heating from my phone, preferably from one app. When I open the app, I would like to see each of the 4 zones downstairs, one on/off control for all radiators (temp controlled from rads themselves), and then see the two bathrooms.

Is there a one stop solution for this please. I have been looking at heatmeiser thermostats as they seem quite user-friendly. I wasnt sure if they could do my radiators and / or underfloor too?

Any advice much appreciated.

Thanks
  • mylesm
    Automated Home Guru
    • Nov 2015

Originally posted by razmo123 View Post
    Hi All,

Doing a large home renovation currently. Have had wet underfloor installed downstairs, split into 4 different zones. Upstairs will be radiators in bedrooms and on landing and then two bathrooms, each with electric underfloor.

I want to be able to control all heating from my phone, preferably from one app. When I open the app, I would like to see each of the 4 zones downstairs, one on/off control for all radiators (temp controlled from rads themselves), and then see the two bathrooms.

Is there a one stop solution for this please. I have been looking at heatmeiser thermostats as they seem quite user-friendly. I wasnt sure if they could do my radiators and / or underfloor too?

Any advice much appreciated.

Thanks
    I use Evohome and I have a mix of radiator Zones and underfloor Electric heating Zones These are all controllable from one app etc also Electric Zones do not call Boiler as they do not need to I do not know of any other system that has Electric Zones integrated like this

Comment

Working...
    X