Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Drayton Wiser Heat issue

Automated Home Jr Member

So Drayton wasn't really interested in helping - despite this being my fifth failure. I fully expect all my 2017 stats to fail at some point in the future. Drayton support asked questions like have I tried moving it closer to the hub or resetting it. This despite me telling them in the initial ticket it was dead, no LEDs with new batteries!

Amazon was helpful though. I bought my last stat from them in June last year so they replaced "that" foc. Got it the next day and Hermes picked up the dead one the day after. I keep one spare stat now in anticipation of these failures.

Automated Home Jr Member

Yet another radiator thermostat failure this week. I've kinda lost count but I think this may be number 6 or 7? This one is slightly different from the others but I have seen others complain of this in other forums. The stat started to eat batteries - going through a brand new set of Duracells in just over 24 hours. I let it do it twice - just in case it was dud batteries then contacted Drayton. They said it would need to be replaced. Once again Amazon replaced in less than 24 hours but it's hard now to say if these failures are recent purchases or older ones. ��