Yeah, but NEW TOYS!!!!!
      Haha that is SO me! 😂

Comment

• G4RHL
        Automated Home Legend
        • Jan 2015

Originally posted by paulockenden View Post
        Yeah, but NEW TOYS!!!!!
        Not a cheap new toy! I suspect I need also to upgrade my radiators (also 22 years old) when the time comes. I’ll wait until death is nearer (the boiler’s!) before spending.

Just realised it is coming up to 5 years since I installed Evohome and no complaints other than the app could do with updating and I think the control panel needs a little modernisation. The system does though work. Particularly after I got through the playing with it stage at the outset. I just leave it alone.

Comment

• mtmcgavock
          Automated Home Legend
          • Mar 2017

Originally posted by G4RHL View Post
          Not a cheap new toy! I suspect I need also to upgrade my radiators (also 22 years old) when the time comes. I’ll wait until death is nearer (the boiler’s!) before spending.

Just realised it is coming up to 5 years since I installed Evohome and no complaints other than the app could do with updating and I think the control panel needs a little modernisation. The system does though work. Particularly after I got through the playing with it stage at the outset. I just leave it alone.
          That's what I love about Evohome and many of my customers do - you can just set it and forget it! The only time I ever really mess with the App if is the HW needs boosting or at this time of year when we just want the living room radiator on. Other than that and changing batteries we rarely touch it and it just works.

Comment

• Stevedh
            Automated Home Guru
            • Mar 2017

I have an Atag boiler, long guarantee and pretty efficient.

Comment

Working...
            X