• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Evo user
    Automated Home Lurker
    • Apr 2018

Zones keep saying "not bound"

Hello, I am having a new problem with my evohome set up. I have 12 zones and, after deleting one and rebinding the actuators again, I find that the binding goes after a short period of time. I have tried this with three zones and every time one I get one to rebind, another gets unbound. Any ideas of how to solve this would be gratefully accepted!

(Not sure how to delete this but I've resolved the issue)
    Last edited by Evo user; 3 November 2019, 11:27 AM.
  • DBMandrake
    Automated Home Legend
    • Sep 2014

Originally posted by Evo user View Post
    Hello, I am having a new problem with my evohome set up. I have 12 zones and, after deleting one and rebinding the actuators again, I find that the binding goes after a short period of time. I have tried this with three zones and every time one I get one to rebind, another gets unbound. Any ideas of how to solve this would be gratefully accepted!

(Not sure how to delete this but I've resolved the issue)
    When you bind HR92's to a zone you must always bind every HR92 in the zone in the same binding process.

If you bind one HR92 and complete the binding process then go back and bind a second HR92 the first will be removed!

You bind the first HR92 as the one you want to be the temperature sensor for the zone and then when asked if you have further actuators to bind to the zone you bind the remaining HR92's for the zone.

Letting us know what the problem was instead of deleting your post will be helpful to other people who may have the same problem as you in the future.

Comment

• Evo user
      Automated Home Lurker
      • Apr 2018

Thank you! It wasn't that in the event, it was that I was mistakenly trying to use the evohome controller as the heating control in multiple zones.

Comment

Working...
      X