Thread: Evohome zone problem.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Automated Home Lurker

Thank you very much all. I've gone through the tips and here's what I found:

filbert - yes, I think an air lock isn't the issue as the radiators do function with TRVs

Stevedh - I don't have the system tied up to my phone so can't try that but I've done a bit of running up and down stairs and tested it that way!

G4RHL - I had a look at the signal strength and that seemed to be Ok, and the actuators do seem to respond to the controller ok

DBMandrake - after trying a few of your options on a few different radiators/actuators I have found that yes, two of them did get hot when I turned the black wheel anti-clockwise.

I then set the Stroke setting to 1 - you said it is a workaround, will that be an issue I need to deal with in some way?

Two of them were unresponsive though - one of which has some kind of adapter on to allow the actuator to screw on to the radiator. That is a bit loose so I wonder whether I may need another/better designed one (any ideas of what I want for the best?). The other still stays resolutely cold though (albeit heats up with a TRV one).

So some success, some less to resolve - any advice v welcome and thanks v much everyone so far!
    Last edited by Evo user; 13th November 2019 at 05:16 PM.