Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IOS App update 4.8

Automated Home Legend

I got the email announcing 4.8 too, got all excited that we might finally have got an overhaul to the app - which is pretty cumbersome and clunky to use and missing basic features like being able to assign overrides to multiple zones at once, or being able to change an override without half a dozen steps, then found I already had the 4.8 update and absolutely nothing visible has changed.

Weather is still working for me, not that I would look in the Honeywell app for a weather report though!

Automated Home Legend

Quote Originally Posted by DBMandrake View Post
    I got the email announcing 4.8 too, got all excited that we might finally have got an overhaul to the app - which is pretty cumbersome and clunky to use and missing basic features like being able to assign overrides to multiple zones at once, or being able to change an override without half a dozen steps, then found I already had the 4.8 update and absolutely nothing visible has changed.

Weather is still working for me, not that I would look in the Honeywell app for a weather report though!
    Like you I was fired with the same enthusiasm on receiving the email then to find I was already running and could not see any difference. I have checked my weather and it recognises me now. It is about the last app you would ever go to to check weather. The app remains so slow to load in and update itself