Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alternative to / replacement for Evohome ?

Automated Home Legend top brake's Avatar

this is the site for evohome https://getconnected.honeywellhome.com/en/

Resideo is a standalone NYSE listed company and seperate from Honeywell now
    the products use the Honeywell Home brand under licence
    Last edited by top brake; 7th March 2020 at 06:27 PM.
    I work for Resideo, posts are personal and my own views.

Automated Home Legend

Nobody who has never heard of Evohome is going to search for Evohome. They will probably search for smart heating system, smart thermostat, app controlled thermostat, app controlled heating system etc. And absolutely none of those searches brings up Evohome as even an option to consider. Your SEO and Online marketing guys need some lessons in 21st century marketing. The problem is that if you think that Evohome isn't a consumer installation, you should then atleast actively market to the installers. None of my plumbers had heard of Evohome but they use Honeywell products all the time.

Automated Home Legend

Quote Originally Posted by bruce_miranda View Post
    Nobody who has never heard of Evohome is going to search for Evohome. They will probably search for smart heating system, smart thermostat, app controlled thermostat, app controlled heating system etc. And absolutely none of those searches brings up Evohome as even an option to consider. Your SEO and Online marketing guys need some lessons in 21st century marketing. The problem is that if you think that Evohome isn't a consumer installation, you should then atleast actively market to the installers. None of my plumbers had heard of Evohome but they use Honeywell products all the time.

...and as has been said elsewhere, if anybody does find the Resideo web site they are unlikely to find out about Evohome. It seems to be focussed on a different app and Evohome is so deeply buried that few will find it or find out much about it. Almost an afterthought yet it is integral to a good heating system that Resideo I assume wants to promote. Surely the app promoted should also include Evohome? One app for all.

Automated Home Legend paulockenden's Avatar

At least they'll know about it if they read the new issue of PC Pro.... ;-)

Automated Home Legend

Quote Originally Posted by paulockenden View Post
    At least they'll know about it if they read the new issue of PC Pro.... ;-)
    I better buy it then! I don’t have a PC though. Well not one of those Windows things.