Thread: How Many On/Off per Day?

Automated Home Jr Member

Default How Many On/Off per Day?

Hi guys

Just wondering how many On/Off sequence you can have in a day?

I don't plan on making changes for each On/Off sequence but having the flexibility might be useful.

Any info/tips would be appreciated.

Regards

John

Automated Home Jr Member

Are you sure you want on/off sequence rather than the number of temperature set points during the day? What system are you talking about?

In Evohome there are are 6 set points available for each zone. The hotwater control in Evohome also has 6 "time slots" so 3 on/off sequences.

Automated Home Jr Member

Quote Originally Posted by Somebody View Post
    Are you sure you want on/off sequence rather than the number of temperature set points during the day? What system are you talking about?

In Evohome there are are 6 set points available for each zone. The hotwater control in Evohome also has 6 "time slots" so 3 on/off sequences.
    Thanks for the reply and apologise for not giving more detail of my system.

I have the Honeywell Home Evohome Connected Thermostat Pack (ATP921R3100). 15 Radiators each with HR92 wireless TRVs set in 11 zones.

I was wrong to say 'On/Of' as you suggested should have been temperature points! And you've answered my question = 6

Think I need to create a spreadsheet to input cow I want to configure temperatures.

Thanks again

John

Automated Home Legend

Make sure you have one for last thing at night to ensure all zones are inactive overnight other than those where heat is wanted during the night. Even though I don’t need to I configured all 6 time slots. This means that if somebody does a temporary override and forgets it will rectify when the next setting crops up.

Automated Home Jr Member

Good point, G4RHL. My kids are nocturnal and they have a tendency to up their room temps in the early hours so when they're back from uni I have to set the first time slot from 00:00 to 03:00 for their room/zones otherwise the dialed temp is maintained until the next set point.
    Last edited by Somebody; 4th February 2020 at 02:06 PM.