Page 60 of 66 FirstFirst ... 10505556575859606162636465 ... LastLast

Thread: Evohome firmware 02.00.19.31 Beta Trial - Exclusive for Automated Home Members

Automated Home Jr Member

Hello allm

How do you check your Firmware if ou are on the Beta, I cant find a menu that gives you said information.

Thanks,
    FLY

Automated Home Legend

Press settings then Hold down Device Info for >20 seconds.

Automated Home Jr Member

Quote Originally Posted by DBMandrake View Post
    Press settings then Hold down Device Info for >20 seconds.
    Many thanks. Appreciate the help.

Automated Home Lurker

Hi

I have version 1.33 and so far most things have been ok. The rooms seem more stable and the radiator valves seem to be more finely adjusted. The only wiesrd thing I have noticed is on the app - I now have a "Ghost Zone" showing 62 degrees. Googling I see this appeared in the past (2016 ish?) and was then fixed with a firmware update. I appreciate it is not affecting anything, just sitting there minding its own business, but just wondered whether it is "just me"?!

David

Automated Home Jr Member

Quote Originally Posted by dave1966uk View Post
    Hi

I have version 1.33 and so far most things have been ok. The rooms seem more stable and the radiator valves seem to be more finely adjusted. The only wiesrd thing I have noticed is on the app - I now have a "Ghost Zone" showing 62 degrees. Googling I see this appeared in the past (2016 ish?) and was then fixed with a firmware update. I appreciate it is not affecting anything, just sitting there minding its own business, but just wondered whether it is "just me"?!

David
    Log out of the app on all devices, delete the location, close the app ( or turn off device) then log back in on pc and that should sort it if i recall.

Automated Home Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by Fly100 View Post
    Log out of the app on all devices, delete the location, close the app ( or turn off device) then log back in on pc and that should sort it if i recall.
    Yay - thank you! No more ghosts. Only just realised it appeared on Halloween!

David

Automated Home Legend

Quote Originally Posted by dave1966uk View Post
    Yay - thank you! No more ghosts. Only just realised it appeared on Halloween!

David
    It’s called “The Ghost Protocol”!

Automated Home Lurker

Can I ask people with a hot water cylinder how they set hot water - do you do 3 short bursts during a 24 hour period or do you leave on much longer in the day but with a larger hot water differential in the settings? Not sure which is more economical

Automated Home Legend

Quote Originally Posted by robbietobbie View Post
    Can I ask people with a hot water cylinder how they set hot water - do you do 3 short bursts during a 24 hour period or do you leave on much longer in the day but with a larger hot water differential in the settings? Not sure which is more economical
    I live in a 4 bedroom house. Just self and wife. Hot water comes on in the morning at 07:00 for 30 minutes, which is more than adequate. In fact it is usually up to temperature in about 10 minutes or so. In the evenings it is on for an hour from 18:00 to 19:00.I probably could reduce that time.

Automated Home Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by robbietobbie View Post
    Depends what cylinder you have, is it a old fashioned Copper cylinder or a new Stainless Steel Unvented cylinder?