X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • frankmalia
    Automated Home Sr Member
    • Apr 2019

oh yes, I read it wrong and just tried it. Sorry.

Would be nice...

Comment

• G4RHL
      Automated Home Legend
      • Jan 2015

It seems to me it is high time the beta version stopped being such and the public release of the update was done. Have we not waited several years for this?

Comment

• philchillbill
        Automated Home Legend
        • Jan 2017

Originally posted by Somebody View Post
        Nope.
        Currently you cannot set a time schedule to the commands. Zone commands to evohome Wi-Fi and Single Zone Thermostat will operate until the next schedule. For example, you cannot say “Alexa make my Bathroom 21 degrees for 1 hour”
        That does actually work with the en-US version of the Alexa skill for TCC but not with the en-GB version TCC International skill. Go figure.

Comment

• CT1
          Automated Home Guru
          • Apr 2016

Are any more changes planned? If not, it would be a good idea to roll out the new firmware now so that people can get used to it before winter starts to bight. If there are still bugs then better to hold off until they are squished, but it would be niece to know.

Comment

• bruce_miranda
            Automated Home Legend
            • Jul 2014

The bug that doesn't periodically reset all opened HR valves during OFF is still not fixed. I only refer to this because this bug has been introduced as a direct consequence of the beta changes.

Comment

• Fly100
              Automated Home Jr Member
              • Sep 2018

Hello allm

How do you check your Firmware if ou are on the Beta, I cant find a menu that gives you said information.

Thanks,
              FLY

Comment

• DBMandrake
                Automated Home Legend
                • Sep 2014

Press settings then Hold down Device Info for >20 seconds.

Comment

• Fly100
                  Automated Home Jr Member
                  • Sep 2018

Originally posted by DBMandrake View Post
                  Press settings then Hold down Device Info for >20 seconds.
                  Many thanks. Appreciate the help.

Comment

• dave1966uk
                    Automated Home Lurker
                    • Oct 2020

Hi

I have version 1.33 and so far most things have been ok. The rooms seem more stable and the radiator valves seem to be more finely adjusted. The only wiesrd thing I have noticed is on the app - I now have a "Ghost Zone" showing 62 degrees. Googling I see this appeared in the past (2016 ish?) and was then fixed with a firmware update. I appreciate it is not affecting anything, just sitting there minding its own business, but just wondered whether it is "just me"?!

David

Comment

• Fly100
                      Automated Home Jr Member
                      • Sep 2018

Originally posted by dave1966uk View Post
                      Hi

I have version 1.33 and so far most things have been ok. The rooms seem more stable and the radiator valves seem to be more finely adjusted. The only wiesrd thing I have noticed is on the app - I now have a "Ghost Zone" showing 62 degrees. Googling I see this appeared in the past (2016 ish?) and was then fixed with a firmware update. I appreciate it is not affecting anything, just sitting there minding its own business, but just wondered whether it is "just me"?!

David
                      Log out of the app on all devices, delete the location, close the app ( or turn off device) then log back in on pc and that should sort it if i recall.

Comment

• dave1966uk
                        Automated Home Lurker
                        • Oct 2020

Originally posted by Fly100 View Post
                        Log out of the app on all devices, delete the location, close the app ( or turn off device) then log back in on pc and that should sort it if i recall.
                        Yay - thank you! No more ghosts. Only just realised it appeared on Halloween!

David

Comment

• G4RHL
                          Automated Home Legend
                          • Jan 2015

Originally posted by dave1966uk View Post
                          Yay - thank you! No more ghosts. Only just realised it appeared on Halloween!

David
                          It’s called “The Ghost Protocol”!

Comment

• robbietobbie
                            Automated Home Lurker
                            • Oct 2020

Can I ask people with a hot water cylinder how they set hot water - do you do 3 short bursts during a 24 hour period or do you leave on much longer in the day but with a larger hot water differential in the settings? Not sure which is more economical

Comment

• G4RHL
                              Automated Home Legend
                              • Jan 2015

Originally posted by robbietobbie View Post
                              Can I ask people with a hot water cylinder how they set hot water - do you do 3 short bursts during a 24 hour period or do you leave on much longer in the day but with a larger hot water differential in the settings? Not sure which is more economical
                              I live in a 4 bedroom house. Just self and wife. Hot water comes on in the morning at 07:00 for 30 minutes, which is more than adequate. In fact it is usually up to temperature in about 10 minutes or so. In the evenings it is on for an hour from 18:00 to 19:00.I probably could reduce that time.

Comment

• mtmcgavock
                                Automated Home Legend
                                • Mar 2017

Originally posted by robbietobbie View Post
                                Depends what cylinder you have, is it a old fashioned Copper cylinder or a new Stainless Steel Unvented cylinder?

Comment

Working...
                                X