Thread: Evohome firmware 02.00.19.31 Beta Trial - Exclusive for Automated Home Members

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Automated Home Jr Member DerekWilliamsUK's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SteveP View Post
    Ally153, could we have a pseudocode or structured english (or other code view) of exactly what the o/s temp logic is as whilst it is "entertaining" myself and others such as DerekWilliamsUK reporting the inaccuracy of the evohome o/s temp value compared to what you are saying is the authoritative source (Accuweather) , my readings this morning show that it is no longer a simple polling issue as when evohome did update it used a value that Accuweather was not reporting for my area and was several degrees out.
    I completely agree with SteveP.

My latest check at just after 11AM shows EVO now reporting 12*c (a BIG jump from previous 7*c) HOWEVER Accuweather APP is now reporting 16*c, so no match with EVO. Because of this slow/low reporting Evo still has Cold Weather Compensation ACTIVE (it is only set for the downstairs rooms), when it should have backed-off ages ago !!

As for maintaining my requested Setpoints, EVO is doing a great job. My daytime default is 22*c across all zones (that's how my wife likes it). The Lounge Window area/zone (LoungeW) is lightly over due to the morning Solar effect.

See attached for latest readings.
    EVO Screen.jpg Accuweather APP Screenshot.jpg
    Last edited by DerekWilliamsUK; 1st September 2020 at 12:22 PM.