X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • garymtitley
    Automated Home Sr Member
    • Feb 2019

Page one of this thread lists the new features,you should have received an email that contains the info you require.Lots of info contained within this tread,just need to read through the 68 pages.
    Last edited by garymtitley; 26 November 2020, 03:59 PM.

Comment

• Pbrain
      Automated Home Jr Member
      • Feb 2016

Thanks, I've already read Page 1.

It states:
      "After applying for the beta – you will receive a notification from our customer care team stating you have been successful (whilst we are going to try and accommodate everyone, we have to onboard over time). The email will have additional information and insights which will be able to tell you more about the functions and help provide you with a basis to then give feedback if asked. Please give us some reasonable time to respond."

I did not get any email or any additional info - so I'm asking where I find it.

Thanks.

Comment

• Fmb
        Automated Home Jr Member
        • Nov 2020

Originally posted by Andy the Minion View Post
        Fmb, I was suggesting contacting the Resideo tech support rather than Remeha (no harm in that of course) but Remeha probably won't have much idea what the new Evo features are
        Regards AtM

Good one ;-)
        Maybe I learn something, but they refer to the installer quite quickly.
        I’ll contact Honeywell as well.
        Last edited by Fmb; 26 November 2020, 09:31 PM.

Comment

• lloyd
          Automated Home Guru
          • Oct 2020

Originally posted by Pbrain View Post
          Thanks, I've already read Page 1.

It states:
          "After applying for the beta – you will receive a notification from our customer care team stating you have been successful (whilst we are going to try and accommodate everyone, we have to onboard over time). The email will have additional information and insights which will be able to tell you more about the functions and help provide you with a basis to then give feedback if asked. Please give us some reasonable time to respond."

I did not get any email or any additional info - so I'm asking where I find it.

Thanks.
          I didn't receive an email either, so I'd also like to know where I can see a copy. Or could someone post a (suitably redacted) copy here?

Comment

• lorkeers
            Automated Home Lurker
            • Nov 2020

Here is the explanation off the new firmware.

Image 2020 11 16 082716 hosted in Gifyu

Fastest image hosting platform. Simple minimalistic interface with no ads. Lossless image upload with no compression. No signup required.

Fastest image hosting platform. Simple minimalistic interface with no ads. Lossless image upload with no compression. No signup required.

Comment

• Pbrain
              Automated Home Jr Member
              • Feb 2016

Thank you!

Comment

• sminkypinky155
                Automated Home Jr Member
                • Jun 2015

Anybody else having problems with the cold weather boost function?

This morning our lounge has a temperature of 16.5, with the outside temperature being 6 degrees. Setpoint normally 19, system has boosted to 20. But the heating is not on, radiators are stone cold.

System screen shows BDR at 14%, and the lounge at 30%. Anyone have an idea off what is going on?

I've now turned the boost off to see if that helps.

This isn't a new problem, I've noticed it a few times now, but this is the worst I've seen it.

Comment

• petep
                  Automated Home Sr Member
                  • Jan 2018

Originally posted by sminkypinky155 View Post
                  Anybody else having problems with the cold weather boost function?

This morning our lounge has a temperature of 16.5, with the outside temperature being 6 degrees. Setpoint normally 19, system has boosted to 20. But the heating is not on, radiators are stone cold.

System screen shows BDR at 14%, and the lounge at 30%. Anyone have an idea off what is going on?

I've now turned the boost off to see if that helps.

This isn't a new problem, I've noticed it a few times now, but this is the worst I've seen it.

I saw a similar problem last week.
                  Lounge was 1 degree below setpoint (boosted by 1 by cold wwather), no other zones wanted heat. Lounge wanted 100% BDR was 1% nothing happening.
                  I switched off load scaling (from full)

The lounge get's quite a bit of solar heating on sunny mornings and on those days continues to get heat from the adjacent conservatory.
                  I suspect load scaling has decided that it doesn't need much input from the boiler to warm it up - tough on a cold winter evening.

Comment

• bruce_miranda
                    Automated Home Legend
                    • Jul 2014

What is your Load Scaling set to?

Comment

• petep
                      Automated Home Sr Member
                      • Jan 2018

Turning off load scaling immediately resolved the problem.

Comment

• petep
                        Automated Home Sr Member
                        • Jan 2018

Originally posted by bruce_miranda View Post
                        What is your Load Scaling set to?
                        Pay attention, Bruce.
                        "I switched off load scaling (from full)"

Comment

• sminkypinky155
                          Automated Home Jr Member
                          • Jun 2015

Was on 'normal' load scaling, adjusted to partial and immediately both went to 100%. Thanks for your help everyone.

Comment

• petep
                            Automated Home Sr Member
                            • Jan 2018

@atm any thoughts on this load scaling behaviour? It's clearly not desirable.

Comment

• bruce_miranda
                              Automated Home Legend
                              • Jul 2014

Load Scaling is a nice idea but I think the algorithm used in Normal is too suppressive. People seem happier with Partial.

Comment

• DBMandrake
                                Automated Home Legend
                                • Sep 2014

Yep, I had to give up on "Normal" / "Full" mode as it is too aggressive on my system causing rooms to struggle to meet their set points. Partial works well for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X