• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mjward
    Automated Home Lurker
    • Jan 2022

Hello

I'm new to the forum. Not sure if this is right thread but seems best place for feature discussion. I've got a fairly new Evohome system (2 infact) covering both wet rads and UFH, powered by combi boilers.

Are there any immediate tweaks to default settings you recommend new users do?

So far I've found it brilliant at rad temps with HR92s but UFH zones mostly overheat (ie I set to 21 and they get to and stay at 23 for a while). I've also found cold weather boost to be overheating rooms so have turned that off

Comment

• sxturbo
      Automated Home Jr Member
      • Apr 2022

Is this firmware now officially released, or do I have to request it?

I'm having issues with my evohome and been advised there might be a big in my controller and a firmware update might fix it.

I'm on 17.33 and resideo officially recognise 19.33 to be the latest version according to their FAQ pages but they don't seem to have pushed this out to all users.

Honeywell need to take a leaf out of Drayton wiser books and do more regular updates

Comment

• G4RHL
        Automated Home Legend
        • Jan 2015

Contact them and ask them to push it out to you.

Comment

• rarrarrar
          Automated Home Jr Member
          • Oct 2011

I know this thread is effectively closed but:
          Whats the relationship with the Beta version , the 2.00.19.33 listed on the honeywell website as latest and the version I have 2.00.17.03
          Thanks

Comment

• bruce_miranda
            Automated Home Legend
            • Jul 2014

Originally posted by rarrarrar View Post
            I know this thread is effectively closed but:
            Whats the relationship with the Beta version , the 2.00.19.33 listed on the honeywell website as latest and the version I have 2.00.17.03
            Thanks
            Contact them and ask them to push it out to you.

Comment

Working...
            X