• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jabes
    Automated Home Sr Member
    • Aug 2017

Manual override triggering by itself

Last night I was awake in the middle of the night and could hear the pipes creaking. Usually all my heating and hot water is off overnight so I checked in the app and could see that my conservatory was at a manual override 16 degrees set point. This is the temperature it normally runs through the day but the set point changes it to a low (5 degree) overnight in the evening. I cancelled from the app and the heating turned off as expected.

This has happened once before and wonder what might cause it?
  • bruce_miranda
    Automated Home Legend
    • Jul 2014

Welcome to phantom overrides. We hope you enjoy your stay with us.

Comment

• Jabes
      Automated Home Sr Member
      • Aug 2017

Originally posted by bruce_miranda View Post
      Welcome to phantom overrides. We hope you enjoy your stay with us.
      Super, that gave me enough to search in the forum. I did change the batteries recently so must have done it within the 'window', I'll restart the HR92's later.
      I suppose it might be too much to wonder whether this would be resolved in the newest firmware now under test? :-)

Comment

• bruce_miranda
        Automated Home Legend
        • Jul 2014

Some of us are still wondering what exactly has been "fixed". It has surely introduced a whole new set of bugs.

Comment

• chrisgare
          Automated Home Guru
          • Dec 2013

I had such a ghostly apparition last night when I found a zone still operational after all the rads were supposed to be off. It does happen occasionally but not for a few months here. Chris

Comment

Working...
          X