• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Meh
    Automated Home Jr Member
    • Mar 2020

Mystery blank item in evohome app

Hello,

What’s the mystery blank item in the evohome app? I’m guessing it’s the BDR91, but why doesn’t it have a name and why is it even shown there?
    Attached Files
  • gordonb3
    Automated Home Ninja
    • Dec 2016

I'm not seeing that. Probably just a filler item because you have an odd number of zones. If you really like to know you could try evohomeclient (python or C++) to inspect the json that is referenced for building that overview.

Comment

• Andy the Minion
      Automated Home Sr Member
      • Nov 2017

Originally posted by Meh View Post
      Hello,

What’s the mystery blank item in the evohome app? I’m guessing it’s the BDR91, but why doesn’t it have a name and why is it even shown there?
      @Meh Looks like a ghost zone, they used to happen when partial zone data was sent to the cloud as the Wifi processor woke up. We think the issue is solved now but some can persist. There are two ways to clear it. You can log on to your TCC admin page and remove the Device from the Location and then add it again (you just need the MAC and CRC code that is on the label) or ring the consumer helpdesk and they can do it for you.
      Regards
      AtM
      Resideo employee. Comments are personal, and likely to get a hard stare from Rameses

Comment

Working...
      X