• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fireblade69
    Automated Home Jr Member
    • Apr 2016

Vera Plus and RFXtrx

I知 selling my Vera Plus and RFXtrx if anyone is interested. I知 in Brighton, South East UK so if anyone is interested then let me know and well work out how to do a deal. I want 」100 for the pair, comes with UK PSU for Vera and USB and antenna with the RFXtrx.

Also have 3x Lightwave motion sensors, 3x Lightwave Wireless Mood Switches, 5x Lightwave magnetic door/window sensors and all work with Vera and RFXtrx, Vera has been reset to factory default.

Whole lot for 」200.
  • Fireblade69
    Automated Home Jr Member
    • Apr 2016

No one interested then?

Originally posted by Fireblade69 View Post
    I知 selling my Vera Plus and RFXtrx if anyone is interested. I知 in Brighton, South East UK so if anyone is interested then let me know and well work out how to do a deal. I want 」100 for the pair, comes with UK PSU for Vera and USB and antenna with the RFXtrx.

Also have 3x Lightwave motion sensors, 3x Lightwave Wireless Mood Switches, 5x Lightwave magnetic door/window sensors and all work with Vera and RFXtrx, Vera has been reset to factory default.

Whole lot for 」200.

Comment

• Fireblade69
      Automated Home Jr Member
      • Apr 2016

Due to lack of interest, now dropped down to 」100 for the lot.

Originally posted by Fireblade69 View Post
      I’m selling my Vera Plus and RFXtrx if anyone is interested. I’m in Brighton, South East UK so if anyone is interested then let me know and well work out how to do a deal. I want 」100 for the pair, comes with UK PSU for Vera and USB and antenna with the RFXtrx.

Whole lot for 」200.

Comment

• kaz
        Automated Home Lurker
        • Dec 2019

Hi,

are they still available? I just moved to Brighton so it could be an easy transaction if we can agree on price

/k

Comment

Working...
        X