• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • filbert
    Automated Home Guru
    • Oct 2017

BDR91 spacing

Hi Folks,

My Evohome system was installed a couple of years ago and seems to work OK, apart from the hot water being a bit erratic. I'm wondering about the positioning of the BDR91s. They are quite close together (see photo) and very near the pipework. Is this likely to cause problems? Are they the sort of item that needs to be 30cm from other stuff??

The installer's coming next week to do a couple of jobs and I'm thinking of getting him to move them when he's here.
    Attached Files
  • G4RHL
    Automated Home Legend
    • Jan 2015

Originally posted by filbert View Post
    Hi Folks,

My Evohome system was installed a couple of years ago and seems to work OK, apart from the hot water being a bit erratic. I'm wondering about the positioning of the BDR91s. They are quite close together (see photo) and very near the pipework. Is this likely to cause problems? Are they the sort of item that needs to be 30cm from other stuff??

The installer's coming next week to do a couple of jobs and I'm thinking of getting him to move them when he's here.
    Certainly 30cm from each other and ideally other pipework.

Comment

• mtmcgavock
      Automated Home Legend
      • Mar 2017

Erratic HW behaviour is usually down the the CS92A rather than the BDR91. Have you tried moving that instead? Or rotating it 90 degrees as DBMandrake suggested in a previous post.

My BDR91s are closer than that TBH and i've not had any issues.

Comment

• filbert
        Automated Home Guru
        • Oct 2017

Originally posted by mtmcgavock View Post
        Erratic HW behaviour is usually down the the CS92A rather than the BDR91. Have you tried moving that instead? Or rotating it 90 degrees as DBMandrake suggested in a previous post.

My BDR91s are closer than that TBH and i've not had any issues.

I have moved the CS92A away from the tank - it was a bit close - but I haven't tried rotating it. That's worth a try. Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X