Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Evotouch + 3 hr92, different temperature

Automated Home Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by DBMandrake View Post
    The valve pin positions will not be identical between multiple HR92's in the same zone in single room mode, but in my experience they'll be within about 5% of each other. Certainly not enough to explain one radiator hot and one radiator cold.

While the HR92's all have their own independent logic, when they're in a single room zone they are all receiving the same inputs - the same set point and the same measured room temperature relayed via the controller, so they tend to make the same decisions about the valve pin position.

It will be interesting to see what the three different valve pin positions are when checked.
    I'll let you have the readings, I have anyway switched to full stroke the hr92...

Let's see...

Daniele

Automated Home Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by Darro1988 View Post
    I'll let you have the readings, I have anyway switched to full stroke the hr92...

Let's see...

Daniele
    So i have the following after i set full stroke (6 1 setting) :
    1st (the one that was properly working before) 79
    The others are set one to 65 and the other 60, seeing the gaps between the 3 i would definitely say that the full stroke is the key since now the 3 gets properly opened (they now full hot).

Probably before the other 2 radiators didn't get to the necessary opening percentage and water was not flowing...

Any consideration?

Daniele

Automated Home Legend

If full stroke works better on one and they are the same valve bodies I'd use it on all three.

Even though I have Honeywell Valencia valves I find I have to use full stroke mode on all my HR92's to get them working optimally otherwise I have issues.

The disadvantage of full stroke mode is reduced battery life but the difference seems to be quite small as I still get 18 months or so from a set of alkaline batteries.

Automated Home Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by DBMandrake View Post
    If full stroke works better on one and they are the same valve bodies I'd use it on all three.

Even though I have Honeywell Valencia valves I find I have to use full stroke mode on all my HR92's to get them working optimally otherwise I have issues.

The disadvantage of full stroke mode is reduced battery life but the difference seems to be quite small as I still get 18 months or so from a set of alkaline batteries.
    Yeah I will leave it on full stroke, all of them.

Thanks got your help man.

Daniele