X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Me-again
    Automated Home Jr Member
    • Oct 2020

Thanks for the info, didnt know that. Gives me a starting point for tomorrows adjustments.

Comment

• DerekWilliamsUK
      Automated Home Jr Member
      • Jan 2018

Here is a link to the official 'Evohome User Manual' which explains all the displayed symbols and how to manage your settings/zones. Depending on how you got your system/kit, there should have been this manual included.
      Explore all the available Evohome Smart Home Solutions on resideo.com to find the perfect solution for your specific needs.

Comment

• Me-again
        Automated Home Jr Member
        • Oct 2020

Cancelled all "set as permanent,s" and glad to say system now working correctly with no green led lit on BDR91 when system is not calling for heat. Its not as if i didnt do any research on evohome before installing, watched lots of videos one in particular was about setting individual schedules for each room and i would swear he was saying after setting schedule, now make it permanent by pressing here.

DerekwilliamsUK, thanks for the link to the manual, i recall seeing some instruction manuals with my purchase but they were not for the uk. Maybe the uk version is amongst them or i have put it aside for reading later and forgotten it. All kit was bought on ebay as new, returned a few purchases as they were advertised as new but sadly were not.

Comment

• DerekWilliamsUK
          Automated Home Jr Member
          • Jan 2018

Glad things seem to be working now.
          Just one other thing worth noting, the system does take at least a few days to learn the 'profile' of your rooms/zones and your chosen settings, so dont worry about the odd overshoot/undershoot in room temperatures during this 'learning period'. To be honest, once it has settled down, just leave it alone and it will work very reliably. I have had my system installed since mid-2014 with no major issues (touches wood).

Comment

• Me-again
            Automated Home Jr Member
            • Oct 2020

Thats my intention, leave it for a couple of weeks and see how it goes then tweak if needed then just sit back in the warm glow

Comment

Working...
            X