• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zxdavb
    Automated Home Guru
    • Jan 2018

Originally posted by philchillbill View Post
    If I were to run evohome_rf with my hgi80, does it have to have exclusive access to the hgi80 or would it be OK to have Domoticz also butting in from time to time with its own serial access to the hgi80? Is there any 'hold_off' functionality, as it were?
    No, exclusive. The was a plan to provide this feature, but no-one wanted to test it for me. TBH, the nanoCUL dongles are £25 or so, so that would be the way forward.

Comment

• zxdavb
      Automated Home Guru
      • Jan 2018

Originally posted by smar View Post
      That would be great! No urgency though, as I am a bit tied up with some work at the moment, and may not be able to give much time at the immediate moment, but definitely something worth doing. Please do keep me posted, whether here or maybe better on github?
      Ping me via github, whenever.

Comment

• philchillbill
        Automated Home Legend
        • Jan 2017

Originally posted by zxdavb;
        No, exclusive. The was a plan to provide this feature, but no-one wanted to test it for me. TBH, the nanoCUL dongles are £25 or so, so that would be the way forward.
        Ok, thanks. If you want somebody to test the shared access, let me know. I want to run the DanD Python script that queries/changes the Evohome schedule over RF and things go wrong when Domoticz accesses my HGI80 too.

Comment

• smar
          Automated Home Sr Member
          • Feb 2018

Originally posted by zxdavb View Post
          Ping me via github, whenever.
          Thans and will do.

Comment

Working...
          X