Thread: SOS Call Evo Home

Automated Home Jr Member

Default SOS Call Evo Home

Bad start the day, Power cut. Shouldnt cause any issues I hear you say. Evo home responds to on screen commands but wont turn the Heating or the Water on.
    I cylced the power ( off for 60 secs) still the same, Display shows heating on but BR91 still off . I tried to rebind the Heating actuator, which did work but upon turning heating on and off the Hot water now comes on as well ( ive had this before).
    I tried some guided config but have some how everything is now gone. Ive had numerous issues over the 24 months Ive had this, its on the Beta Firmware not sure wont version.
    Time has come to address this issue once and for all, historically ive had issues with incorrect set up. Ive had a quick look this mornig but cant seem to add the correct zone / blend valve, possibly due to my ignorance.
    My system is 1 boiler, which goes into 2 circuits, both circuits have thier own valves, 1 for Hot water and one for Heating ( HR Valves on the rads). Could someone point me to an idiots guide to resolve this please, Im at the point if I cant resolve this and make it stable Im going to have to remove it completely and source something else.

Apoliges for droning on, bad start to my day but this Evo home keeps doing odd stuff, now Mrs Fly is on my case.

FLY

Automated Home Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Fly100 View Post
    Bad start the day, Power cut. Shouldnt cause any issues I hear you say. Evo home responds to on screen commands but wont turn the Heating or the Water on.
    I cylced the power ( off for 60 secs) still the same, Display shows heating on but BR91 still off . I tried to rebind the Heating actuator, which did work but upon turning heating on and off the Hot water now comes on as well ( ive had this before).
    I tried some guided config but have some how everything is now gone. Ive had numerous issues over the 24 months Ive had this, its on the Beta Firmware not sure wont version.
    Time has come to address this issue once and for all, historically ive had issues with incorrect set up. Ive had a quick look this mornig but cant seem to add the correct zone / blend valve, possibly due to my ignorance.
    My system is 1 boiler, which goes into 2 circuits, both circuits have thier own valves, 1 for Hot water and one for Heating ( HR Valves on the rads). Could someone point me to an idiots guide to resolve this please, Im at the point if I cant resolve this and make it stable Im going to have to remove it completely and source something else.

Apoliges for droning on, bad start to my day but this Evo home keeps doing odd stuff, now Mrs Fly is on my case.

FLY
    I can no longer offer any specific assistance as it is now over 2 years since we had a home with Evohome. Sadly, what you are experiencing was the main reason why I have avoided fitting Evohome to my present property. It is not a system that is age friendly; particularly, for a non technically-minded person left on their own. I am sure that someone will be able to offer the help that you need.