Quote Originally Posted by chris_j_hunter View Post
shortcuts - now we know how to do them, and can think of many many we might implement, maybe the trick is just to keep an eye, and implement just the few that will help most often ...

Yes - I think the key to effective usage really is to keep the number of shortcuts to a minimum for the things you need to be most accessible if you're physically pushing the button. If you end up with hundreds of shortcuts sprawled in a UI, you'll likely spend more time searching for the button than is tolerable. Of course, if you're going to use your voice, then you can simply keep all the shortcuts hidden away in the shortcuts app and talk to Siri.

those created on my 'phone, have been transferred also onto my wife's 'phone, without me asking ... not complaining, but how does that happen ?
Unless both phones are signed in using the same iCloud account, or you've got some kind of Family Sharing setting in play, I'm not sure either: usually you'd need to manually share them. Are they both on separate iCloud accounts?

Cortex update - have now updated, and no change ... ie: GET & POST work via Postman, only GET works via Applescript ... logic implies problem lies in Applescript ...
Yes, my view is that your issue isn't with Cortex - this inbound route works and is proven by your iOS Shortcuts working, so the issue has to be in the forming of the request in your Applescript. Whack some tracing between the Applescript and Cortex to check where it's going wrong.