• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mazzy89
    Automated Home Jr Member
    • Nov 2020

Evohome resetted after enrolling to beta with very old version

I was running Evohome (bought about 1month ago) with the version 19.31. The version came out of the box. I've seen around that 19.33 has been released out and I thought it was released in the beta channel. Then I decide to enroll. After 30mins I found my entire evohome completely resetted without any configuration and to the version 17.03. What did this happen? How can I receive the version 19.33? The version 17.03 is insanely old.
  • filbert
    Automated Home Guru
    • Oct 2017

My system (and I haven’t joined the beta trial) is on 2.00.17.03. ECC2E83D-785D-4454-BE82-5E89CFDE62AD.jpg

Comment

• mazzy89
      Automated Home Jr Member
      • Nov 2020

So according all the info I've gathered seems thst 17.03 is the latest stable one. My evohome was delivered out of the factory with a beta version. I then enrolled to the official beta and before they could apply the beta they rolled back to 17.03. Once mine request will be approved they will apply from their system 19.31 or 19.33. Now it seems that while an update has no impact of settings a downgrade has it which from a software engineering standpoint is a choice that lead to those breaking changes and fixes introduced to not impact the system.

Comment

• mazzy89
        Automated Home Jr Member
        • Nov 2020

Seems that this morning I got the update and I moved to 19.33

Comment

Working...
        X