Thread: Wiser rooms and radiators

Automated Home Lurker

Default Wiser rooms and radiators

Ok so have had my Wiser system for some time and have found it to be really good. I have just bought some additional radiator valves and wondered if I can group 2 or even 3 together as a single room. Currently have them installed but labelled as lounge 1 / 2 / 3 and would like to have them as a single entity. Any ideas how this can be done?

Automated Home Jr Member

Default Rooms

Quote Originally Posted by Spongo View Post
    Ok so have had my Wiser system for some time and have found it to be really good. I have just bought some additional radiator valves and wondered if I can group 2 or even 3 together as a single room. Currently have them installed but labelled as lounge 1 / 2 / 3 and would like to have them as a single entity. Any ideas how this can be done?
    Should be easy - you probably have a 'room' called Lounge 1 (as well as 2 other rooms called Lounge 2 and 3) and TRVs called Lounge 1 (and lounge 2 and 3). Simply assign TRV Lounge 2 to room Lounge (drop the 1 from the name to stop it being confusing). I know it can be done with 2 TRVs to 1 room, but I've never tried with 3. I used to have 2 TRVs joined together but as my lounge has different temps across it due to one rad being near the door and the other at the end of the room, I found it better to have them separated instead of being joined.