• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Spongo
    Automated Home Lurker
    • Dec 2020

Wiser rooms and radiators

Ok so have had my Wiser system for some time and have found it to be really good. I have just bought some additional radiator valves and wondered if I can group 2 or even 3 together as a single room. Currently have them installed but labelled as lounge 1 / 2 / 3 and would like to have them as a single entity. Any ideas how this can be done?
  • EvoPhil
    Automated Home Jr Member
    • May 2019

Rooms

Originally posted by Spongo View Post
    Ok so have had my Wiser system for some time and have found it to be really good. I have just bought some additional radiator valves and wondered if I can group 2 or even 3 together as a single room. Currently have them installed but labelled as lounge 1 / 2 / 3 and would like to have them as a single entity. Any ideas how this can be done?
    Should be easy - you probably have a 'room' called Lounge 1 (as well as 2 other rooms called Lounge 2 and 3) and TRVs called Lounge 1 (and lounge 2 and 3). Simply assign TRV Lounge 2 to room Lounge (drop the 1 from the name to stop it being confusing). I know it can be done with 2 TRVs to 1 room, but I've never tried with 3. I used to have 2 TRVs joined together but as my lounge has different temps across it due to one rad being near the door and the other at the end of the room, I found it better to have them separated instead of being joined.

Comment

Working...
    X