• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DBMandrake
    Automated Home Legend
    • Sep 2014

Originally posted by filbert View Post
    I’ve just done a battery reset on my controller batteries, as described above. To test, I took it off the wall mount a couple of hours ago and it’s still showing half full on the battery charge indicator. It is beeping every 60 seconds or so but no messages about putting it back on charge.

These are the original batteries, installed in late 2017.

EDIT: I finally got the put back on charge message after two and a half hours.
    That's about what I'd expect. The reminder beep starts quite soon, but it should run for 2-3 hours before the big red warning that blocks the screen appears. If you leave it you'd probably find you get about 5 hours before it dies altogether.

Comment

• G4RHL
      Automated Home Legend
      • Jan 2015

Originally posted by DBMandrake View Post
      That's about what I'd expect. The reminder beep starts quite soon, but it should run for 2-3 hours before the big red warning that blocks the screen appears. If you leave it you'd probably find you get about 5 hours before it dies altogether.
      Took my Panel off it’s stand this morning to adjust a room. In less than 5 minutes, nearer 3 it started to bleep and then immediately the message on the screen making it unusable unless I put it back in the mount. Perhaps I should install a wall mount in every room in the house!

Comment

Working...
      X