X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bruce_miranda
    Automated Home Legend
    • Jul 2014

Have you seen how many people are ahead of you in the queue. Yup definitely legit and definitely sold out.

Comment

• petep
      Automated Home Sr Member
      • Jan 2018

It does say "coming soon". Just waiting for antenna connectors. Will post again when new stock available.

Comment

• RedEarth
        Automated Home Sr Member
        • Jan 2021

Originally posted by bruce_miranda View Post
        Have you seen how many people are ahead of you in the queue. Yup definitely legit and definitely sold out.
        OK thanks for confirming, I just wanted to make sure this was actually the proper channel for obtaining the devices, and not just some scammer who's been watching this thread, and set up a fake online store to take unsuspecting people's money.

I'm happy to wait my turn

Comment

• petep
          Automated Home Sr Member
          • Jan 2018

If it helps to reassure you about the legitimacy of the shop https://github.com/ghoti57/evofw3 now contains a link to the shop in README.md

Comment

• RedEarth
            Automated Home Sr Member
            • Jan 2021

Originally posted by petep View Post
            If it helps to reassure you about the legitimacy of the shop https://github.com/ghoti57/evofw3 now contains a link to the shop in README.md
            Many thanks. May I ask what payment options are available? I tried to create an order to see what was offered but obviously with no stock currently available it didn't allow me to get as far as the payment screen.

Comment

• petep
              Automated Home Sr Member
              • Jan 2018

The first batch has sold out.

I only informed the people who had made stock requests on the shop site to give them first chance.
              I hope to have a second batch available second half of May.

@RedEarth Paypal (and through them Mastercard, Visa, Amex)

Comment

• Emdek
                Automated Home Lurker
                • Nov 2020

Hi, what about the people who showed interest on this forum (like me)? I did not receive a reply on my request for a PM, and visited the shop directly after the link was posted here, but was not able to show my interest, got no further then the statement “coming soon”

Comment

• petep
                  Automated Home Sr Member
                  • Jan 2018

Originally posted by Emdek View Post
                  Hi, what about the people who showed interest on this forum (like me)? I did not receive a reply on my request for a PM, and visited the shop directly after the link was posted here, but was not able to show my interest, got no further then the statement “coming soon”
                  There is a Notify me when product is back in stock) link against the Out of Stock icon.
                  How do I tell the difference between the user names here and the real email addresses I get on the shop site?

I only released stock on Tuesday and they all went by this morning.
                  If those who requested a stock update hadn't bought all the items I had available I would have announced it here later today.

How else do I make sure the people MOST interested get first chance for limited stock?

Comment

• bruce_miranda
                    Automated Home Legend
                    • Jul 2014

Now that these are starting to go out into the wild, I'll hook us up on to another thread to make sure people get up and running quickly.

Comment

• RedEarth
                      Automated Home Sr Member
                      • Jan 2021

Originally posted by petep View Post
                      @RedEarth Paypal (and through them Mastercard, Visa, Amex)
                      thanks very much

Comment

• petep
                        Automated Home Sr Member
                        • Jan 2018

I've ordered the components for the next batch of devices.
                        I expect to have everything by mid May and hope to release stock within a few days.

I'll let anybody who has asked for a stock update know about availability first, if necessary in the order of the requests. So if you want the best chance of getting one you know what to do. (I already have 3 update requests)

Despite the fact that a number of components have gone up in price I'm going to hold my selling price for this second batch.

Comment

• Ghostrider
                          Automated Home Jr Member
                          • Jan 2018

Mine has arrived and is working ok. It picked up a lot more devices than just the heat zones.

Comment

• bruce_miranda
                            Automated Home Legend
                            • Jul 2014

Once you start reading the information off the airwaves, it becomes both exciting as well as confusing. Trying to identify which of the many devices you pick up as being yours in itself a good puzzle.

Comment

• Ghostrider
                              Automated Home Jr Member
                              • Jan 2018

I have worked some of it out, each zone has a matching id that shows the percentage of the valve opening. I don't understand what some of the discovered devices are but nothing a bit of reading won't solve.

Comment

• filbert
                                Automated Home Guru
                                • Oct 2017

Originally posted by bruce_miranda View Post
                                Now that these are starting to go out into the wild, I'll hook us up on to another thread to make sure people get up and running quickly.
                                For those, like me, looking for this thread - it's here

Comment

Working...
                                X