Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Introducing the HGI80 alternative - the latest DIY kid on the block

Automated Home Sr Member

The first batch has sold out.

I only informed the people who had made stock requests on the shop site to give them first chance.
    I hope to have a second batch available second half of May.

@RedEarth Paypal (and through them Mastercard, Visa, Amex)

Automated Home Lurker

Hi, what about the people who showed interest on this forum (like me)? I did not receive a reply on my request for a PM, and visited the shop directly after the link was posted here, but was not able to show my interest, got no further then the statement “coming soon”

Automated Home Sr Member

Quote Originally Posted by Emdek View Post
    Hi, what about the people who showed interest on this forum (like me)? I did not receive a reply on my request for a PM, and visited the shop directly after the link was posted here, but was not able to show my interest, got no further then the statement “coming soon”
    There is a Notify me when product is back in stock) link against the Out of Stock icon.
    How do I tell the difference between the user names here and the real email addresses I get on the shop site?

I only released stock on Tuesday and they all went by this morning.
    If those who requested a stock update hadn't bought all the items I had available I would have announced it here later today.

How else do I make sure the people MOST interested get first chance for limited stock?

Automated Home Legend

Now that these are starting to go out into the wild, I'll hook us up on to another thread to make sure people get up and running quickly.

Automated Home Sr Member

Quote Originally Posted by petep View Post
    @RedEarth Paypal (and through them Mastercard, Visa, Amex)
    thanks very much

Automated Home Sr Member

I've ordered the components for the next batch of devices.
    I expect to have everything by mid May and hope to release stock within a few days.

I'll let anybody who has asked for a stock update know about availability first, if necessary in the order of the requests. So if you want the best chance of getting one you know what to do. (I already have 3 update requests)

Despite the fact that a number of components have gone up in price I'm going to hold my selling price for this second batch.

Automated Home Jr Member

Mine has arrived and is working ok. It picked up a lot more devices than just the heat zones.

Automated Home Legend

Once you start reading the information off the airwaves, it becomes both exciting as well as confusing. Trying to identify which of the many devices you pick up as being yours in itself a good puzzle.

Automated Home Jr Member

I have worked some of it out, each zone has a matching id that shows the percentage of the valve opening. I don't understand what some of the discovered devices are but nothing a bit of reading won't solve.

Automated Home Guru

Quote Originally Posted by bruce_miranda View Post
    Now that these are starting to go out into the wild, I'll hook us up on to another thread to make sure people get up and running quickly.
    For those, like me, looking for this thread - it's here