Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Introducing the HGI80 alternative - the latest DIY kid on the block

Automated Home Legend

We won't have a lot of news, until things are good enough to release into the wild. A LOT of testing is going on in the background. If you are happy to participate in a Beta programme, then get in touch. But you need to be comfortable in flashing the firmware on this device, as fixes are created. If you are waiting for a ready product that is fit and forget, then unfortunately, we are several months away from that.

Automated Home Jr Member

Id be interested in an assembled unit.

Automated Home Lurker

Hi, I'm in for the beta, flashing firmware should be no problem. Let me know what you need from me in a PM, thanks.

Automated Home Sr Member

Automated Home Jr Member

Is this legit? It's already showing as sold out?

Automated Home Legend

Have you seen how many people are ahead of you in the queue. Yup definitely legit and definitely sold out.

Automated Home Sr Member

It does say "coming soon". Just waiting for antenna connectors. Will post again when new stock available.

Automated Home Jr Member

Quote Originally Posted by bruce_miranda View Post
    Have you seen how many people are ahead of you in the queue. Yup definitely legit and definitely sold out.
    OK thanks for confirming, I just wanted to make sure this was actually the proper channel for obtaining the devices, and not just some scammer who's been watching this thread, and set up a fake online store to take unsuspecting people's money.

I'm happy to wait my turn

Automated Home Sr Member

If it helps to reassure you about the legitimacy of the shop https://github.com/ghoti57/evofw3 now contains a link to the shop in README.md

Automated Home Jr Member

Quote Originally Posted by petep View Post
    If it helps to reassure you about the legitimacy of the shop https://github.com/ghoti57/evofw3 now contains a link to the shop in README.md
    Many thanks. May I ask what payment options are available? I tried to create an order to see what was offered but obviously with no stock currently available it didn't allow me to get as far as the payment screen.