• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • G4RHL
    Automated Home Legend
    • Jan 2015

intergas Gateway and Evohome

There is an Intergas Gateway which with an app can be used to set settings etc. If installed as well as Evohome will there be a conflict? I only intend to use the gateway for changing or configuring boiler settings as opposed to temperatures, and leave the everyday control to Evohome and OpenTherm. From my reading it seems there may be a conflict with anything that uses the on/off thermostat controls. Anybody know? Richard?
  • bruce_miranda
    Automated Home Legend
    • Jul 2014

What boiler settings do you think you might want to set via an app?

Comment

• G4RHL
      Automated Home Legend
      • Jan 2015

Flow and return temps, maximum power for ch. Just an interesting approach. May not bother with it.

Comment

• m112
        Automated Home Jr Member
        • Oct 2016

Originally posted by G4RHL View Post
        Flow and return temps, maximum power for ch. Just an interesting approach. May not bother with it.
        intergas manual states only one set of features via p15 if I remeber correctly but there is another one p20 with much more settings.

Comment

• paulockenden
          Automated Home Legend
          • Apr 2015

I have both the gateway and Evohome. They are fine together. Stop worrying.

Comment

• G4RHL
            Automated Home Legend
            • Jan 2015

Originally posted by paulockenden View Post
            I have both the gateway and Evohome. They are fine together. Stop worrying.
            Quick report Paul to say Intergas Xclusive 36 installed, heating back on lunchtime today. Wow the house is hotter. Or is that psychological? I will run the boiler for some days as it is and then install Opentherm. Evohome doing its job. At the moment the BDR is wired up as “I will switch the boiler on” as opposed to “I am told a room needs heat”. I will reconfigure that in the next few days so that the BDR is wired into the remote thermostat point.

It ain’t half quiet!

Only issue is one I have reported on elsewhere. The battery problem in the Control Panel made pairing the BDR91 a pain. I also now have a fictitious room in the app! Said it was set to 60C!! But the boiler was not fired up.

The real proof remains - is my wife now going to say it’s all too hot?! In the past she grumbled at the cold yet I thought the temperature was fine. No, my middle name is not Scrooge.”

Only a few hours in, but impressed with this boiler!

Comment

Working...
            X