Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Heat pumps with evohome

Automated Home Guru

Quote Originally Posted by sjmcguckin View Post
    Yes, that's eaxctly the behaviour I'm looking for. I have an extra single zone thermostat which is supposed to control the overall temperature in the room. However the HDR92s will switch off even if this thermostat is below the target. How did you set up your arrangement. I was told to first of all assign the single zone thermostat to the zone and the subesquently add the HDR92s.
    What I would check first is whether you have set the zone as single room or multi room. Look at the parameters for the zone in question on the controller. It needs to be single room.

Automated Home Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    What I would check first is whether you have set the zone as single room or multi room. Look at the parameters for the zone in question on the controller. It needs to be single room.
    Thank you for the advice. I have the zone set to single room. I also tried the calibration approach but that did not work either.

Now the god news. I have finally resolved the problem. The mistake I made was to bind the HR92s individually to the zone. It seems the correct process is to first of all bind the T87RF2033 to the zone. The controller then asks if you wish to bind actuator(s). Of course my answer was yes and I set about binding each one in turn. This approach did not work. I then looked more closely at the question and noticed the (s) after actuator. So I then set about binding all three HR92s in one step. This now works and the three radiators are now controlled by the T87RF2033 which is in the coolest part of the room.