• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Westyfield2
    Automated Home Lurker
    • Jan 2018

Evohome Firmware Updates

Hi,

According to the Honeywell website https://ensupport.getconnected.honey...language=en_US
    The Latest firmware version is:
    WiFi module: 02.00.17.00
    Application module: 02.00.19.33

I'm presuming that came from the 02.00.19.31 Beta Trial by forum users. I wasn't one of the Beta testers as I didn't want any grief if it went wrong!

Now the firmware is presumably released, how do users apply the update? Or is it wait until it's pushed centrally?

My device reports:
    Application software version: 02.00.17.03
    WiFi software version: 02.00.17.00

Thanks!
  • filbert
    Automated Home Guru
    • Oct 2017

Just wondering the same. Found this and am just about to try it....

I contacted customer support direct and asked them to add me. consumersupportuk@resideo.com
    They requested this info:

We need you to send us a picture with the MAC ID and CRC code of the Evohome.

The MAC address and CRC code of the evohome controller can be found in the following ways:

On the label when removing the plastic front frame of the evohome controller
    On the REGISTER ONLINE screen once the thermostat is connected to your wireless network

Comment

• digital
      Automated Home Jr Member
      • Jan 2015

I have sent my details in for the update.
      Does it normally take long to be done?
      Thanks

Comment

• filbert
        Automated Home Guru
        • Oct 2017

I emailed on the 9th, had an acknowledgment the next day saying “ I will escalate to the adequate department so the firmware of your Evohome can he updated.

Taking into consideration that there are many requests for firmware updates it can take a few days, and I cannot advise on the time frame, but I will let you know by e-mail as soon as it's done
        .”

No sign of the update yet, I’ll post when I hear something more.

Comment

• G4RHL
          Automated Home Legend
          • Jan 2015

I like their reference to an “adequate department”! Hopefully they meant “appropriate “.

Comment

• DBMandrake
            Automated Home Legend
            • Sep 2014

Originally posted by G4RHL View Post
            I like their reference to an “adequate department”! Hopefully they meant “appropriate “.
            Probably lost in translation...

Comment

• filbert
              Automated Home Guru
              • Oct 2017

Update has arrived. Email a few minutes ago, so that's about 8 days.
              Don't know exactly when it was done - but now it's time to play with the new features. No info in the email about them, good job I know where to look!

Comment

• digital
                Automated Home Jr Member
                • Jan 2015

Mine has been done as well.

Comment

• filbert
                  Automated Home Guru
                  • Oct 2017

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                  ... but now it's time to play with the new features. No info in the email about them, good job I know where to look!
                  For anyone looking for info on the new features, which is buried in various places in the forum, here's a link to a post with info on them

and here's a Honeywell(Resideo) page that has updated documentation
                  Last edited by filbert; 17 March 2021, 01:31 PM. Reason: added resideo link

Comment

• digital
                    Automated Home Jr Member
                    • Jan 2015

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                    For anyone looking for info on the new features, which is buried in various places in the forum, here's a link to a post with info on them

and here's a Honeywell(Resideo) page that has updated documentation
                    Thanks for the info.

Comment

Working...
                    X