Thread: Domoticz

Automated Home Jr Member

Default Domoticz

Anyone else seeing lots of unauthorised and timeout errors with domoticz over the last couple of weeks?

The alexa interface also seems to have gone hit and miss over the same time period.

Automated Home Jr Member

Same problems here. Just checked last nights logs and multiple timeout errors. Been going on for several weeks now.
    Alexa hit and miss as well.

Automated Home Jr Member

Thanks for the reply, I won't bother trying to fix it at my end for now.

Automated Home Jr Member

A quick update.
    Since my Evohome has been updated to the latest firmware yesterday morning this issue has resolved itself.
    Logs have been clear of error for over 24 hrs. Where before I was getting several time outs a day.
    So hopefully fingers crossed it stays that way.

Automated Home Sr Member

I too have seen a lot fewer Evohome errors in my Domoticz logs over the last couple of days. I initially put it down to the fact that I've changed the temperature accuracy setting from 1dp to 'same as controller' (i.e. nearest 0.5 degrees), which I understand stops it from having to make calls to the older version of the web API. Making that change seems to have stopped all the 'too many requests' errors. I actually think the timeout errors have stopped for a different reason, but I'm not going to tempt fate by declaring it....

Automated Home Jr Member

It looks like they have fixed something as I have only had 2 timeout errors in the last 48 hrs or so and amazon response is now instant again.

For around 10 days or so both domoticz and amazon were sketchy at best.