Thread: Evohome no longer showing outside temperature

Automated Home Lurker

Unhappy Evohome no longer showing outside temperature

Hi

I have an Evohome that has pretty much behaved until now. I have firmware version 02.00.19.33 and wanted to set the Warm Weather Saver but it was missing from the menu. So was Cold Weather Boost. I remember form the Beta that these options appear/disappear if the location was not known and it showed until sometime this week. I have only the network in the top left. I have disconnected and reconnected the wifi on the controlled, rebooted my router and deleted and added my location on the Evohome website. Still no outdoor temperature and so no warm/cold weather options. My address has not changed and the postcode is still on the account.

Help!

David

Automated Home Legend

Quote Originally Posted by dave1966uk View Post
    Hi

I have an Evohome that has pretty much behaved until now. I have firmware version 02.00.19.33 and wanted to set the Warm Weather Saver but it was missing from the menu. So was Cold Weather Boost. I remember form the Beta that these options appear/disappear if the location was not known and it showed until sometime this week. I have only the network in the top left. I have disconnected and reconnected the wifi on the controlled, rebooted my router and deleted and added my location on the Evohome website. Still no outdoor temperature and so no warm/cold weather options. My address has not changed and the postcode is still on the account.

Help!

David
    No problems here in the north of England. Not that the indicated temperature is correct mind you, but that is normal.