My Evotouch is running 02.00.19.33 and I have recently switched it to "Eco" mode as I normally do at this time of year.

This is correctly reducing the setpoints of the zones by 3°C. This sometimes means a zone ends up colder than I would like, so I use an override to push it up.

However, overrides are not working!

If I use the app to set an override, it initially shows the new temperature, but it soon switches back to a lower one. A couple of examples:

1) The lounge was set to 16°C (schedule is for 19°C). I used the app to set it to 19°C - the app show it set to 19°C for a while, but it then drops back to 16°C without me doing anything or there being a schedule change.
2) The office was set to 13°C (scheduled value). I used the app to change it to 21°C. The setting has just changed to 18°C (which is 3°C below what I set it to, which can't be a coincidence).

I have a DTS92 in the office and have tried using the buttons on it to push the temperature up. This also does not work, and the display shows unexpected behaviour - e.g., it starts at 13, I press “up" a few times and it shows 13.5, 14.0, 14.5, 15.0, 15.5, 13.0 - note the back step).

Changes made on the Evotouch itself also do not take effect.

I have reset the Evotouch, but that made no difference.

Overrides work as expected if I deactivate Eco mode.

I have tried reporting this to Resideo support by email, but the person handling the case does not seem to understand the issue - I have been told "The temperature drop in the Economy mode cannot be adjusted" and "Please be informed that in Eco mode you can do temperature changes (overrides)".

Has anyone else seen anything like this?