• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • StuartP
    • Feb 2004

Opentherm & Intergas

Hi All,

Trying to setup Evohome using the opentherm bridge, and my intergas exclusive.

Pairing of the bridge goes fine. I get a single green flash from the bridge, and then the 3 red flashes, pause, 3 red flashes indicating no opentherm communication.

Thanks
  • kevinsmart
    Automated Home Ninja
    • Sep 2018

Could it be the same issue as this, reset the boiler’s RF unit?

Comment

• SteveFraser
      Automated Home Lurker
      • Sep 2020

I believe the purpose of the Intergas boiler’s RF unit is to enable the direct connection of Honeywell stand alone thermostats.

The boiler’s Opentherm connection is hardwired via a two conductor cable to the Evohome opentherm bridge.

Comment

• G4RHL
        Automated Home Legend
        • Jan 2015

Originally posted by SteveFraser View Post
        I believe the purpose of the Intergas boiler’s RF unit is to enable the direct connection of Honeywell stand alone thermostats.

The boiler’s Opentherm connection is hardwired via a two conductor cable to the Evohome opentherm bridge.
        Indeed it is. If you look ate the wiring diagram in your instruction manual it shows the connection point for the two wires from the Openthermbridge assuming you are using the Honeywell Bridge. There is no need, should not be any other connection. Perhaps your installer has wired in a thermostat if you had one before? That might conflict. If it is that then you may need to re-pair the bridge to the Panel. My Exclusive only has mains power and the OpenTherm Bridge connected to it. Works fine.

Comment

• StuartP
          • Feb 2004

It's looking like a dodgy OT Bridge. Waiting for the replacement to arrive.

Update - Issue resolved with a replacement OTB Module.
          Last edited by StuartP; 19 May 2021, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X