Hello everyone on this site

I know there's a lot of threads like this on this site but I would really appreciate some help.
I'm a masters student, currently working on a thesis project, which is on the perceptions of smart technology in the homes of smart tech users.
Points I am to cover include but are not limited to the following: "types of technology used in the home","motivations for living in a smart home", "remote control of smart tech devices".

Would anybody be willing to take part in a short interview on how the types of smart tech devices they have in the home (can be any type), as well as the perceptions they have on the technology they use along with other related questions? If so, please reply to this post, leaving your email address, types of smart technology used and the number of years either using smart technology/living in a smart home and I will get back to you swiftly. Don't worry, all personal data from prospective participants will be anonymised for the purposes of confidentiality.

if you want to get in contact with me, PM me If you are interested and have any questions, feel free to ask me and I will get back to you promptly!

Thanks a lot