Clear All
  • Fletch79
    Automated Home Jr Member
    • Sep 2015

Evohome icon and spurious overrides?

I have a small Symbol that keeps appearing on certain zones of my evohome

Its a sun with a thermometer in front of it
    What does this mean?

I also cannot get rid of it on some zones, and it takes a manual override and then cancel on each individual zone to get it back onto its schedule.

I've had a quick look at the sheets on the Honeywell website and the icon isn't listed!

Can anybody offer me some guidance as to what this is and why it is happening in some zone and I'm unable to cancel it.

Thanks in advance
    Fletch
  • DBMandrake
    Automated Home Legend
    • Sep 2014

Do you have cold weather boost or warm weather saver enabled ?

Comment

• RedEarth
      Automated Home Sr Member
      • Jan 2021

That's the warm weather saver icon, which must mean it's enabled on those zones. You can disable it under settings, smart features.

Comment

• Fletch79
        Automated Home Jr Member
        • Sep 2015

I do have that feature enabled

Why does it not appear in the quick options so it can be easily canceled

There is no cancel button on any of the rooms and I can't cancel it on one room at all.

Comment

• bbstrikesagain
          Automated Home Jr Member
          • Dec 2020

Settings => Smart Features => Smart Weather => Warm Weather Saver => check or uncheck zones as required...

You either want Warm Weather Saver on a Zone (delays boiler and zone activation if outside weather is mild), or you don't. It isn't an override you'd want to regularly re-enable or cancel, it's a smart feature that just does its stuff if you let it.

Comment

Working...
          X