• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fletch79
    Automated Home Jr Member
    • Sep 2015

Binding order

Good afternoon,

I'm just setting up a new system for somebody and I remember seeing information about initial binding order ... For the life of me I can't find it, I also remember that people thought the instructions were kind of vague on this info

Am I right is saying it should be boiler thermometer, boulder BDR91, then heating BDR91 then the zone valves?

Thanks in advance
    Fletch
  • G4RHL
    Automated Home Legend
    • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Fletch79 View Post
    Good afternoon,

I'm just setting up a new system for somebody and I remember seeing information about initial binding order ... For the life of me I can't find it, I also remember that people thought the instructions were kind of vague on this info

Am I right is saying it should be boiler thermometer, boulder BDR91, then heating BDR91 then the zone valves?

Thanks in advance
    Fletch
    If you have domestic hot water as part of your system - water kept hot in a tank - then bind the hot water sensor first. Then do the central heating in any order you wish.

Comment

• Fletch79
      Automated Home Jr Member
      • Sep 2015

Cheers for that ...

Have got the heating working but had underestimated the condition of the HW wiring and will need to return to it in a few weeks

I'll reset it and start fresh when I go back to it

Comment

Working...
      X