Hi guys,

Had EH installed for a couple of years now on with an S plan system.

Just about to have an extension and will be installing UFH. Just wanted to check if there is anything I should be aware of? Couple of specific questions:

- per the manufactures instructions the UFH needs to have a separate zone valve. When binding the HCE80R do you have the option to bind a separate bdr91 to control said zone valve?

-Id like to install a high temperature cut off via a floor probe, how would I go about wiring this in to the HCE80R?