• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cw101
    Automated Home Lurker
    • Sep 2021

Unbinding the HR92 on Evohome

Hi

I have a zone with a single HR92 in it and wish to unbind the HR92 (as some say that without this it can remember old units no longer connected) and then delete the zone (as no longer required and the HR92 batteries are to be removed and used as a spare)

I have looked on https://ensupport.getconnected.honey...language=en_US but where there are supposed to be pictures, all you get is text saying "user added image" which is hardly helpful.

Could someone let me know the correct procedure.

Thanks
    Colin
  • HughJ
    Automated Home Lurker
    • Jul 2021

To unbind...TRV, first click the button once. It will show the room or name it is bound to. Now press and hold the button until the display says "bind". With "bind" in the display, press and hold the button. It will say "binding". keep pressed and held... The display will show "cleared". At this point release the button.

Comment

• cw101
      Automated Home Lurker
      • Sep 2021

Originally posted by HughJ View Post
      To unbind...TRV, first click the button once. It will show the room or name it is bound to. Now press and hold the button until the display says "bind". With "bind" in the display, press and hold the button. It will say "binding". keep pressed and held... The display will show "cleared". At this point release the button.
      Thank you.

Comment

Working...
      X