Thread: How do I raise a case with Resideo/Honeywell

Automated Home Legend

Default How do I raise a case with Resideo/Honeywell

I think I am fairly certain that I have uncovered a bug with the latest firmware version and need to open a case with Resideo / Honeywell. Having never needed to before, how does one do that?

Previously we used to have Resideo employees on the forum, do we still have them on ?

Automated Home Sr Member

Automated Home Legend

I used that too, and I got a real noddy reply. I guess they have to assume I am a novice. But the reply comes from a "no-reply" email address, so I have no way to send them more information on the same case. Also the Web Form doesn't allow any attachments to be uploaded, so how am I supposed to send in photos etc.

Automated Home Sr Member

Hmm that's weird because I have had email dialogue with them after raising a ticket, the emails come from consumersupport@honeywellhome.com and the ticket number is in the subject line, so if you reply it gets tagged in their system with all the other correspondence.

Automated Home Sr Member

I'm just double-checking, the initial acknowledgement comes from a noreply address, but when a human responds it comes from a real address, I also seem to have some from consumersupportuk@resideo.com - I have also been able to send them attachments via email (normally when they ask for the MAC or CRC code).