• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bruce_miranda
    Automated Home Legend
    • Jul 2014

How do I raise a case with Resideo/Honeywell

I think I am fairly certain that I have uncovered a bug with the latest firmware version and need to open a case with Resideo / Honeywell. Having never needed to before, how does one do that?

Previously we used to have Resideo employees on the forum, do we still have them on ?
  • therealfronty
    Automated Home Guru
    • May 2021

I've raised a few tickets now...

Comment

• bruce_miranda
      Automated Home Legend
      • Jul 2014

I used that too, and I got a real noddy reply. I guess they have to assume I am a novice. But the reply comes from a "no-reply" email address, so I have no way to send them more information on the same case. Also the Web Form doesn't allow any attachments to be uploaded, so how am I supposed to send in photos etc.

Comment

• therealfronty
        Automated Home Guru
        • May 2021

Hmm that's weird because I have had email dialogue with them after raising a ticket, the emails come from consumersupport@honeywellhome.com and the ticket number is in the subject line, so if you reply it gets tagged in their system with all the other correspondence.

Comment

• therealfronty
          Automated Home Guru
          • May 2021

I'm just double-checking, the initial acknowledgement comes from a noreply address, but when a human responds it comes from a real address, I also seem to have some from consumersupportuk@resideo.com - I have also been able to send them attachments via email (normally when they ask for the MAC or CRC code).

Comment

Working...
          X