X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kevin
    • Jan 2004

Competent installer wanted in West Yorkshire

I am urgently in need of a new boiler install in Huddersfield. My plan was to go with twin Opentherm boilers around 30KW each System is a very large listed home with currently a Potterton Eurocondense 65 KW and pressurised water cylinder. Fan has failed and is no longer available.

I had settled on InterGas boilers but original installer now has Covid staff issues so I had found a second who has this week lost an engineer and is now delaying until Feb next year. My home has an extremely vulnerable person living here and so I need to sort something well before then or the care providers are pushing to move them to a residential home until it is installed.

Open to any installation offers.. I would like Opentherm/evoHome and ideally twin boilers but I would consider a single boiler if I can't get a competent installer happy with a dual system.

Any takers ?

Kevin
    Last edited by Kevin; 2 November 2021, 07:43 PM.
  • therealfronty
    Automated Home Guru
    • May 2021

Lots of installers seem to hang out here:

Questions and plumbing advice in the Central Heating Forum - Also see on the electrical forum: Central Heating Systems.. Some popular plumbing forums: Plumbing Advice - Plumbing Tools - Plumbing Courses & NVQ's

Comment

• WhiskyFudge
      Automated Home Lurker
      • Nov 2021

I might be a bit too late but I'd highly recommend Mallinsons https://mallinsonplumbing.co.uk/. They did my new boiler 2 years ago and did a very good job of it. Very professional, very detailed oriented, good communication, kept all commitments. The bit that gave me the greatest confidence was seeing how perfectly organised their toolboxes were. There's something reassuring about a trades person who takes the time to organise and look after their own tools. They're also very familiar with Evohome products which is an added bonus.

Comment

Working...
      X