• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • therealfronty
    Automated Home Guru
    • May 2021

domoticz hot water set point wrong?

I have my hot water set point at 55 degrees but domoticz shows it at 60, I have a 5 degree differential set, is something wrong or is it adding the differential to the set point for some strange reason?

Image 1016.jpg
  • Somebody
    Automated Home Sr Member
    • Feb 2019

That's the way it is - Domoticz shows 60 degrees

Comment

• therealfronty
      Automated Home Guru
      • May 2021

Originally posted by Somebody View Post
      That's the way it is - Domoticz shows 60 degrees
      Looks like there's some chatter about this here: https://www.domoticz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30909
      Last edited by therealfronty; 6 December 2021, 11:43 AM.

Comment

• DBMandrake
        Automated Home Legend
        • Sep 2014

Originally posted by therealfronty View Post
        I have my hot water set point at 55 degrees but domoticz shows it at 60, I have a 5 degree differential set, is something wrong or is it adding the differential to the set point for some strange reason?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1883[/ATTACH]
        There's no way to read the hot water set point through the Honeywell Web API's, the only information made available is the currently measured temperature and whether the hot water schedule is currently on or off.

In my own graphing scripts I've hard coded my hot water set point into the script just to make my graphs looking correct.

It's possible to retrieve the hot water set point if you use direct RF comms to the controller instead of using Honeywell's API, however I'm not sure whether Domoticz currently makes use of this. (Sounds like it doesn't, but it's a long time since I've used Domoticz)

Comment

• bruce_miranda
          Automated Home Legend
          • Jul 2014

Domoticz can show the actual set, I know because I coded that feature in :-). But as Simon as, it can only get that if you have the RF interface and not the API.

Comment

Working...
          X