• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Midland45
    Automated Home Guru
    • Jan 2022

Originally posted by Scubajoe View Post
    For the record, I have one on order from Amazon but have yet to receive any kind of update on expected delivery date.
    Have you been given a delivery date yet on this item from Amazon? As I see they have THR92UK1002 for expected May delivery for £57.12 at the moment. I’m tempted to order a couple of units for spares.

Comment

• G4RHL
      Automated Home Legend
      • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Midland45 View Post
      Have you been given a delivery date yet on this item from Amazon? As I see they have THR92UK1002 for expected May delivery for £57.12 at the moment. I’m tempted to order a couple of units for spares.
      At this price it is worth ordering if needed. You are not charged until dispatched and generally I have found Amazon do not increase the price on delayed orders although it did happen to me once where I was waiting three months and as the price had gone up they offered me the choice of cancelling if I wished.

Comment

• Scubajoe
        Automated Home Sr Member
        • Nov 2018

Still no update from Amazon.

Comment

• G4RHL
          Automated Home Legend
          • Jan 2015

They don’t appear singly when I log into Amazon only packs of 4 at £315.32 and they are listed as out of stock. They appear on eBay but over £80.

Comment

• Midland45
            Automated Home Guru
            • Jan 2022

Yes the price is extremely volatile, heading only one way at the moment and supplies of HR92s very limited indeed! I also see one Honeywell approved stockist is offloading the base pack (ATC928G3000), a table stand (ATF800) and a relay box (BDR91T1004) for £95+VAT. Just wondering if this is the first sign of stockists losing patience with Honeywell or as it’s in plain unbranded packaging something to do with the products future.

Comment

• sxturbo
              Automated Home Jr Member
              • Apr 2022

Yes the price is extremely volatile, heading only one way at the moment and supplies of HR92s very limited indeed! I also see one Honeywell approved stockist is offloading the base pack (ATC928G3000), a table stand (ATF800) and a relay box (BDR91T1004) for £95+VAT. Just wondering if this is the first sign of stockists losing patience with Honeywell or as it’s in plain unbranded packaging something to do with the products future.
              Could you message me the details? I have a requirement to replace my existing one that's not very old and this price would certainly lessen the pain

Comment

• Midland45
                Automated Home Guru
                • Jan 2022

Originally posted by sxturbo View Post
                Could you message me the details? I have a requirement to replace my existing one that's not very old and this price would certainly lessen the pain
                Message sent :-)

Comment

• sxturbo
                  Automated Home Jr Member
                  • Apr 2022

Thanks, have placed an order. At that price it's a steal even if I don't use it

Comment

• Scubajoe
                    Automated Home Sr Member
                    • Nov 2018

Received my long awaited Amazon order yesterday, haven't even opened it yet!

Comment

• FullBore
                      Automated Home Guru
                      • Jan 2016

Originally posted by Scubajoe View Post
                      Received my long awaited Amazon order yesterday
                      Me too, ordered back in early March !

FB

Comment

Working...
                      X