• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • G4RHL
    Automated Home Legend
    • Jan 2015

What is the sun and thermometer symbol

I was out a lot of today. I did not alter the heating schedule but when I came back all rooms were showing they were set to 5C apart from one which correctly showed its set temperature. On the main screen each room showed the current temperature but with a small symbol in the bottom right corner depicting a sun and a thermometer partly overlapping the sun. Opening the room to check its setting it should it was set to 5C. Not my doing. By using a custom control to switch the whole system off, waiting a few seconds and then cancelling the setting, it came right but I had to do it a few times as only a few rooms at a time reset. Two refused to and I set an override for a short period to do the same job. Anybody know what the icon is meant to show or what could have caused this? I have not seen this icon/image before.
  • lloyd
    Automated Home Guru
    • Oct 2020

Was discussed here: https://www.wordpress-1219309-438749...ious-overrides

Comment

• G4RHL
      Automated Home Legend
      • Jan 2015

Thanks. I have checked and yes I had the function enabled. I had forgotten all about it. At what temperature does it operate? Presumably a set differential between outside temperature and inside.

I noticed that with two rooms this morning they remained in “sunshine” mode. I have just tried an override to se if that puts them right.

Addition.
      I left the function enabled and since I posted the above two rooms still remain overridden by the function but no others. The same two. Does someone here know at what outside temperature or differential the function operates?
      Last edited by G4RHL; 26 March 2022, 10:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X