• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aardvark99uk
    Automated Home Lurker
    • Jan 2006

CM12U - memory size

Does anybody know how many events can be stored in the memoory (1kb?) of the above - thinking here of an event being turn on at xx hrs or turn off at yy hrs?
  • toscal
    • Oct 2005

Re: CM12U - memory size

At my parents house they have events to turn 4 lights on, then another to turn them off in a different order. Another event to turn on a dehumidifier and another for the central heating. This only uses up about 15% to 20% of the memory. Sorry I can't be any more helpful
    IF YOU CAN'T FIX IT WITH A HAMMER, YOU'VE GOT AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM.
    Renovation Spain Blog

Comment

• aardvark99uk
      Automated Home Lurker
      • Jan 2006

Many thanks. Just what I needed to know as I am only looking at a maximum of half a dozen events so obviously well within the device's capability. Again, thanks.

Comment

• Draz
        Automated Home Jr Member
        • Jul 2005

If you use dusk or dawn events then you can soon fill the CM12U's memory. Four or five such events means you have to start cutting back on the dawn/dusk resolution.

This major restriction was the main reason I moved to XPL which doesn't have any restrictions but needs a PC to control. XPL can be run has a service and its much more reliable than activehome. Best of all its open source and free to use

Comment

Working...
        X